We have over 30 years experience in Healthcare Recruitment and pride ourselves in the high calibre of Healthcare Workers.
Benefits as an Agency Worker
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Advanced shifts
- Easy & Free registration process
- 24 Hours Service, 365 Days a year
- Free uniform and ID
- Free mandatory training / CPD
- Supported supervision and revalidation
- Annual Appraisal
- Refer a friend fee
- 20% off Health and Social Care qualifications with Rutledge Training Division
(See our full range of Health and Social courses here.)
Candidate Useful Documents
Individual Care in your Own Home
There are many reasons why people need a care service in their home. Each person’s needs are individual and we recognise the importance of personalisation through individual assessments.
We provide a comprehensive range of care and support services to enable people to live safely with independence and dignity in their own home.
Our Care Workers are trained in all aspects of care. Our services are continually monitored and assessed to ensure we provide the best possible care to our clients.
Step-by-Step Guide to assessing care and support
- Initial Enquiry (chat to one of our specialist Healthcare Consultants via phone or email)
- Home Consultation (one of our experienced Service Managers will come out to visit you at your home to get a better idea of the services you need. This will give us a precise idea on requirements and costs)
- Follow up conversation to discuss care packages (we are transparent in what we do and you are under no obligation to go ahead with our services. We make it easy to scale up or down your care however long you need.)
For Further Details on our Domiciliary Care Services please contact our Registered Manager Ann at our Armagh Branch:
firstname.lastname@example.org 028 3751 5848
We have a dedicated team of resourcing and compliance consultants and will
- Screens nurses for clinical and language competence;
- Verify all qualifications;
- (Once an offer is made) our dedicated delivery team will assist nurses with their registration, visa and paperwork requirements.