Adult Nurse- Newry- £37k plus Benefits
Rutledge Healthcare is delighted to be representing an established local Nursing Home Group who has a requirement for a Adult Nurse for their Nursing Home in the Newry Area. The Nursing Home specialises in Elderly Care & Physical Disability.
Excellent rating from the RQIA and a settled loyal team.
- Excellent overtime rates
- Career progression
- In house training & development plan
- Management support
- Progression opportunities
- Give and receive full written and verbal reports, monitoring residents condition according to the agreed Care plan
- Communicate with senior and junior level staff
- Have good attitude towards those being cared for and colleagues
- Maintain nursing skills and knowledge through research based findings, study days and courses – (including literature)
- Maintain excellent communication with residents and their relatives regarding the residents needs and welfare, and provide support and hospitality for relatives where necessary
- Teach and train junior staff ensuring they provide the relevant care to all residents.
- Be competent in storing, administering and recording medications safely
- Practice safe dressing techniques
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Take charge in absence of Home Manager/Sister
- Possess a pleasant personality with regard to telephone answering and greeting visitors
- Maintain and promote a high level of personal hygiene and appearance at all times
- Ensure attendance at all Fire Drills/Staff Training lectures etc.
- To undertake all other such duties as may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of Home and the well being of the residents.
- RGN, NMC registered
- Caring attitude and interested in professional development
- Interested in promoting wellbeing and delivery of holistic care
- Very positive Friendly Reliable
- 6 Months post qualification experience Post qualification education
- Ability to use basic word processing
- Nursing Research Based Practice
If interested please forward you’re CV via the link or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary Offer £37k plus benefits