Apprentice Childcare Assistant – based in Dromore/Banbridge
Your duties may include:
- Assisting senior staff in the care and safety of Children
- Changing nappies, feeding and helping Children with their social development.
- Must meet the ApprenticeshipNI Criteria – be aged 16-24 and not in any other form of education or employment
- Communication skills is a must
- Friendly and patient
- Able to take on responsibility and to develop
Previous day care experience would be an advantage (though not essential)
Willing to work towards Level 3 Apprenticeship
Full-Training provided, with a great opportunity for further employment and growth after the Apprenticeship is completed.
Please note applications are restricted to candidates who are 16-24 years old, due to funding restrictions of the ApprenticeshipsNI Scheme.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR FULL CV TO KEN VIA LINK TO THE RIGHT!