Apprentice Childcare Assistant – based in Omagh
Your duties may include:
- Assisting senior staff in the care and safety of Children
- Changing nappies, feeding and helping Children with their social development.
- Must meet the ApprenticeshipNI Criteria – be aged 16-24 and not in any other form of education or employment
- Communication skills is a must
- Friendly and patient
- Able to take on responsibility and to develop
Willing to work towards Level 3 Apprenticeship
Full-Training provided, with a great opportunity to gain experience and funded qualifications!
Please note applications are restricted to candidates who are 16-24 years old, due to funding restrictions of the ApprenticeshipsNI Scheme.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND YOUR FULL CV TO KELLY DONALDSON BY SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION TO THE RIGHT!