Apprentice Joiner – get paid to qualify in a trade!
Your duties may include:
- Assisting senior teams and learning woodworking techniques
- Working to health and safety guidelines
- Working with CAD Drawings
- Measuring, cutting and making joints
- Must meet the ApprenticeshipNI Criteria – be aged 16-24 and not in any other form of education or employment
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to grow and develop within the company
- Friendly personality with a pro-active approach to work
- A good standard of Numeracy would be an advantage
Full-Training provided, with a great opportunity for growth after the Apprenticeship is completed. Upon completion you will earn a NVQ in Joinery.
Please note applications are restricted to candidates who are 16-24 years old, due to funding restrictions of the Apprentice Scheme.