Apprentice Joiner – get paid to qualify in a trade!
Your duties may include:
• Read and interpret blueprints in a bid to understand work specifications
• Assist welders in cleaning up work sites and setting up welding equipment
• Assist operating metal shaping machines such as shears and brakes
• Take directions from journeyman to repair worn parts of metal products
• Set up and operate hand and power tools particular to the welding trade
- Must meet the ApprenticeshipNI Criteria – be aged 16-24 and not in any other form of education or employment
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to grow and develop within the company
- Level 2 in Engineering (Preferred)
- Friendly personality with a pro-active approach to work
- A good standard of Numeracy would be an advantage
Full-Training provided, with a great opportunity for growth after the Apprenticeship is completed. Upon completion you will earn a NVQ in Engineering.
Please note applications are restricted to candidates who are 16-24 years old, due to funding restrictions of the Apprentice Scheme.