Care Assistant- Locally owned Nursing Home- Carrickfergus-
Day & Night available
Hourly rate: £8.72p/h
Rutledge Healthcare is delighted to be representing a locally owned Nursing Home in the Carrickfergus area who has a need for a Care Assistant for day or night positions and paying £8.72p/h.
The Nursing Home’s care categories are physical disability, old age, dementia and learning disability.
Family atmosphere plus a settled loyal team of staff and excellent rating from the RQIA.
Profile of Position:
As part of the caring team, to help create and maintain a healthy and safe environment where the personal nursing needs of the Residents are met under the direction and supervision of the Nurse in Charge.
- Provision of Care in accordance with agreed Care Plans
- Nutritional Intake
- Prevention of Pressure Sores
- Mouth Care as directed by the Nurse
- Management of Continence and Incontinence
- Repositioning Residents as directed by the Nurse in Charge in accordance with Manual Handling Requirements
- Assisting Residents with mobility
- Assisting with Personal Hygiene – shaving, grooming etc
- Assisting in the bathing of residents in bed or in the bathroom
- Registered or working towards Registering with the Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC)
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to accept responsibility
- Ability to tolerate stress
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Generous overtime rates
- Continuous support
- Professional training
If interested please forward your CV to via the link or e-mail: email@example.com. Call the office on 02825 631800 for more information.
- Salary Offer Hourly rate: £8.72p/h