Rutledge Recruitment have a urgent need for several CNC operatives to work alongside our ever expanding private sector client. The role will be assisting with the manufacturing of PVC doors and windows.
This position is based in Ballymena.
- Working in a fast pacing environment.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy production Area
- General housekeeping.
- Following company health and safety policy.
- Working as part of the team.
- Good level of spoken English / Numeracy Skills
- Be able to read templated drawings.
- Be confident in entering measurements into the CNC machine.
- Be flexible with the ability to run more than one machine.
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Previous experience in a factory/ production environment not required as full induction will be given.
What’s on Offer for you;
- Monday -Friday 09:00 – 18:00
- £8.72 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- This role is for an immediate start
Marcelina Rea – email@example.com
- Salary Offer £8.72 per hour