Join Northern Ireland’s Growing Healthcare Sector as a Nursing Professional
Our Healthcare system needs supportive heroes to help with staff shortages within our Hospitals, Care and Nursing Homes. We are working with a number of settings across The Trusts, Independent Nursing Homes, Locally Owned and National Nursing Home Groups who are looking for patient, friendly and qualified Nurses.
Full-Time and Part-Time Permanent roles available!
Your job could look like this:
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Administrative duties: Writing records
- Supervising junior staff (if relevant)
- Organising workloads
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
- Registered Nurse (RGN) with an active Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) PIN
- Post qualification experience preferred
- Experience in a variety of settings
- Friendly, approachable and caring attitude towards work
Key Benefits for all employers:
- Variety of settings and Healthcare Providers on offer
- Excellent Salaries and benefits
- Comprehensive induction programmes
- Supportive work environments
Applicants please forward your CV to via the link to the right.